- What has PIP offered recently?
What has PIP offered recently?
February 21, 2018
Recent Offerings Include:
- (Topics: Frailty, Office Assessment of Dementia, Delirium, Behavioral and Psychological Symptoms of Dementia)
- September 16, 23 and 30th, 2020 (virtual series)
- (Topics: Frailty, Deprescribing, Advance Care Planning, Capacity Assessment, Falls, Elimination)
- October 14, 28 and November 4th, 2020 (virtual series)
- Suboxone Treatment of Addiction—Advanced Training Program
- The FPRP offered a Suboxone Treatment of Addiction Advanced Training Program on January 25 and January 27, 2021 (virtual sessions). Dr. Peter Barnes, Dr. Stephen Darcy and Dr. Bruce Hollett offered an engaging CME learning session.