- What offerings are being planned?
What offerings are being planned?
March 26, 2020
Upcoming Practice Improvement Offerings include:
- Suboxone Treatment of Addiction—Advanced Training Program – Virtual sessions will be offered again on Monday, April 19 and Wednesday, April 21, 2021 from 7 PM to 9:30 PM.
- Palliative Care Program – A family physician team has started the development of a Palliative Care Group Learning Program to be delivered in 2021.
- Frailty 1 – Information on 2021 session dates coming soon!
- Frailty 2 – Information on 2021 session dates coming soon!
- Frailty 3 (Under Development) – Information on 2021 session dates coming soon!
- MyQ, a new quality improvement program designed to help family physicians and their clinic staff make small changes that have a significant impact in improving physician, staff, and patient experience. 2021 offerings specific to MyQ include:
- Online self-directed learning modules
- Mini-Program Series – monthly two-hour sessions for three months introducing quality improvement essentials
- Expedition Series – offering in-person and virtual sessions spanning one-year.
- Visit the MyQ section of the FPRP website to learn more.
- Comprehensive Management of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) for the Family Physician – This 2-hour virtual session will be delivered in 2021. Information on session dates coming soon!
- MyPractice – FPRP is offering an educational and support program for family physicians starting a new practice in the province, moving from one practice to another within the province, or transitioning from active practice to retirement. Now in the development phase, initial offerings are planned for the spring of 2021.