- How will patients benefit from all of this?
How will patients benefit from all of this?
May 15, 2017
Family Practice Networks will work with their local regional health authorities to address common health care goals and gaps in local communities, with the goal to contribute to improved population health outcomes. For example, the program may contribute to:
- Better patient access to appropriate care
- Better coordination of services between doctors and the regional health authority and other health care providers
- A more comprehensive range of services
- Increased focus on health promotion, disease prevention, and care for patients with chronic diseases