Upcoming Practice Improvement Offerings include:
- Palliative Care Program: A family physician team is starting the development of a Palliative Care Group Learning Program to be delivered in 2020.
- Frailty 2 (Topics: Deprescribing, Elimination, Falls, Capacity Assessment, and Advance Care Planning). Information on 2020 session dates coming soon!
- MyQ, a new quality improvement program designed to help family physicians and their clinic staff make small changes that have a significant impact in improving physician, staff, and patient experience. 2020 offerings specific to MyQ include:
1. Online self-directed learning modules
2. Mini-Program Series - monthly two-hour sessions for three months introducing quality improvement essentials
3. Expedition Series - offering in-person and virtual sessions spanning one-year.
Visit the MyQ section of the FPRP website to learn more.